The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) provides educational webcasts and podcasts for people with peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL) and their loved ones on topics ranging from diagnosis and treatment to cancer survivorship. Examples of these online programs are listed below; visit the LRF website to view all of LRF’s webcast and podcast programs.
Treatment and Clinical Trials for PTCL NEW!
- Julie Vose, MD, MBA, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2012
T-Cell Lymphoma: Diagnosis and Staging NEW!
- Steven Horwitz, MD, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, 2012
- Lymphoma Overview - Jasmine Zain, MD, New York University Cancer Institute, NYU Langone Medical Center, 2010
- Understanding Diagnostic Tests - Steve Horwitz, MD, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, 2010
- Current Treatment Options - Carol Portlock, MD, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, 2010
- Principles of Chemotherapy and Other Agents - Owen A. O'Connor, MD, PhD, New York University Cancer Institute, NYU Langone Medical Center, 2010
- David Straus, MD, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, 2010
T-Cell Lymphomas: Novel Treatment Strategies
- Owen A. O’Connor, MD, PhD, 2010
Finding and Interpreting Cancer Information
- Carolyn Messner, DSW, LMSW, 2008
Clinical Trials Design and Rationale
- John P. Leonard, MD, 2007
Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Stephen Sagar, MD, 2007
Managing Short- and Long-term Side Effects
- Christine Liebertz, NP, RN, 2008